Saturday 28 April 2007

Detention

I even get Detention as a teacher!!

I had to stay back at school until 5.15 last night because my supervising teacher had to stay back and do work and just stuff around, and I can’t leave until she says I can go!!

I was supposed to be helping Em at 4.00 to put together some important work that she has been working on for about 2 months now and I had to let her do it all by herself, Sorry Em.

I only had 3 detentions in high school,
1. For making Ms Harie (the most disrespected fill in teacher in the school) angry and gave the whole class detention (thanks Daniel Cameron)
2. For waging PE class (I’m a Muso, although I wish I had been more sporty)
3. For aggravating another student until he threw a chair at me (sorry for that JM)

But none have been for over 2 hours.

1 comment:

Em said...

you were a bit naughty at school i think, you may have only had 3, but they all sound like you might have just pushed peoples buttons a little bit tooo much, oh and is Daniel Cameron, Sarah's brother?