Friday 13 April 2007

Toothache

Have you ever had the feeling your ear is going to explode? Well I am experiencing that right now.
On Wednesday night we went out for dinner to celebrate Em’s birthday with her family, and her brother recommended the ‘Mixed Grill’, (basically a large platter of meat with one lettuce leaf to make it look like a balanced meal). It was really good but I think I bit down too hard on one of the ribs because I now have a big crack in one of my teeth, it really hurts.

Last night part of it chipped off. I can’t sleep, I can’t eat and I can’t talk properly. Although I would love to run into Jesus today, for once going to the dentist is just as exciting to me today. I am looking forward to conquering this, if Jesus can make it through the pain of the cross, I’ll make it through until 2.15pm to see the dentist today, but only just!!

"I am in pain and distress; may your salvation, O God, protect me.Psalm 69:29"

No comments: