Saturday 5 May 2007

Brian James Crocker (dec. 5/5/94)



Today is a very tough day for my Nan. Today is the day that may Poppa died 13 years ago. It was tough for me and I was only 7 and Ness was 3, it must be horrible to loose the one you love so much.

My Poppa was a great man, a school headmaster, WWII Bomber Captain, Loving family man and a great guy. Poppa died before i was old enough to really know him well enough, and that is possibly one of the top 5 things i would change in my life, i wish i had the time to know him better. If i had to model my life on the character of one man (of course with Jesus as the exception) i would choose my Poppa. I am already named after him so now i want to be like him. I have that much respect for him that if he was still here today i think i would probably have to call him 'Sir' just out of pure respect.

I miss you Poppa and I know Nanny and the rest of the family do too. I’ll see you in heaven one day, Say Hi to Jesus for me, thank him for his sacrifice and ask him if he can take control of my life, because he will do a much better job than me, ask him to make me more like you ( i know that i have asked him to already).

See you later Poppa.

We Love you.





"For God did not appoint us to suffer wrath but to receive salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ. 10He died for us so that, whether we are awake or asleep, we may live together with him. 11Therefore encourage one another and build each other up"



1 Thessalonians 5:9-11

Thank you Lord for my Poppa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

People should read this.