Saturday 26 May 2007

Assignment Time


Just as Em finishes up her 4 Uni assignments, I have to start my 4 assignments. Now Em enjoys what she is studying even though sometimes she disagrees with what is being eluded, but she enjoys being a dietitian.

Me, I could not be any less interested in what I have to do for Uni. But they are worth 60% each so I have to do them. So I think there will be many more blogs to come as my outlet of frustration, stay tuned, it will be fun!



"We work hard with our own hands. When we are cursed, we bless; when we are
persecuted, we endure it" 1 Corinthians 4:12 (NIV)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

First time I have checked out your blog, it's great! All the best with your assignments Dave, for some reason I thought you must have been finished yours just because Em and Dust have finished theirs. Hope they go well.

Dave said...

thanks shirl, i will get them done, i always do.

Dave said...

i have started

Em said...

woo hoo...2down, 2 to go!