Thursday 17 May 2007

My First V8 Experience Starts


I am off to the V8's this weekend at Winton Motorway up in Benalla, I don't know what to expect but i;m sure it will be cold and wet.


Lets Go Lowndesy, Hopefully it will be a good race and Team Vodaphone has a good showing.


It will be an interesting experience, i'll let you know how it goes.


There is nothing even remotely Religious about my weekend away but i know am hoping that at the end of the weekend Craig Lowndes will say these words...



"I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith."
2 Tim 4:7 (NIV)

Maybe not but I can always hope.


Have a good weekend

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well Mr. George, you'd better be thinking of us this weekend. While you're away watching vroom vroom cars with the boys, we'll be doorknocking for the Red Shield Appeal.

We'll have to collect extra to make up for your lack of involvement!

PS Did you know your clone was on Channel 10 on Wednesday night!?

Em said...

I want to go to the cars....

Dave said...

Em we'll go to the cars on the 14-16th of sept and then maybe again on the 4-7 of October maybe.

And Mim, i will be thinking of the Salvo's on sunday as i am taking my uniform and intend to collect more money than the entire box Hill Corps by collecting off drunk Rev-heads in Benella. (even though they are ones that we are collecting for!!)

Have a good weekend

Jim Knaggs said...

Dave, I hope you had a blast...and that the collections went well.