Friday 22 June 2007

My New House

It has been a while since i talked about my life, and nobody reads my blogs anyway so i think i will tell you about my new house.

If anyone didn't know, i have moved out of home. No my mum didn't finally crack it and kick me out, i was given the opportunity to move into house owned by some family friends while they are away in China for 2 and a half years.

I now live at 100 Junction Road Blackburn. It is a nice two bedroom house with a study a newly renovated kitchen and a big family room.

I am actually enjoying being on my own, i like the responsibility and the thought that i am a big boy now and can do it on my own. It has been fun.

But there have been problems,
  1. The central heating didn't work
  2. the fridge died and i had to trow out a lot of my new food that i had just stocked up on.

The heating was a killer, it was so cold and i couldn't bear to get up in the morning, the flood was icy, i stayed in this house of pain for a full week and a half before i could get it fixed, freezing.

The fridge required a new thermostat and so i had to get that even though it is not my fridge. i paid for it because i need a fridge.

So basically it was warmer inside my broken fridge where i was storing all my meat that was going off than it was outside the fridge, i should have just taken out the meat and left it on the bench and it would have been better off.

The house is fixed now and i am really happy in it, i can do what i want, there is always food in the fridge and it is my fault if there isn't.

I love my new house, soon i hope it will feel like home, at the moment the free cooked dinner at mum's house i working well for both of us, mum gets to see me, i get food. it is a win-win situation.

Give me a call and come on over sometime, i get very lonely by myself.

I am actaully enjoying talking to the Indians that call at exactly 6pm to tell me 'I can save 5 dollars a month with popadom communications', so someone please give me a call, i'm getting a bit lonely.

"A house is built by wisdom and becomes strong through good sense. Through knowledge its rooms are filled with all sorts of precious riches and valuables." Proverbs 24:3-4 (NLT)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Dave

Just so your not lonely I thought I'd say 'Hi'.

Cheers
Dazza Waterworth

With Holy Discontent said...

Ok Dave I read your blog. Did you pimp your trolley tonight?

Anonymous said...

Okay, I am offended! I read your blog regularly and have commented in the past - how can you say nobody reads your blog! Even from Paris I am still reading your blog.
Anyway, hope your new house is going well and you are feeling more and more settled every day.