Friday 31 August 2007


Last night I skipped going to band and went to something I thought was far more important. I turned down 2 gig’s (one paid), 3 rehearsals and game up the only night I could have had a break this week, but it was possibly the most important thing I could have done for years and will hopefully change the course and direction of peoples lives that are very important to me.

I took a trip into the city to Richmond Assembly Of God to hear and take part in a session called ‘Bringing Home the Prodigals’. It was lead by a guy called Rob Parson who is the author of the book by the same name. It is based on the story of the ‘Lost Son’ in the bible.

It was a really good night and I really felt challenged and I know it sounds a bit cliché but I really did feel as though God was moving amongst us that night. I have every confidence that with prayer and love, together God and I will bring home my prodigals.

Just wait and see!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tell me more!

bl