Tuesday 14 August 2007

I'm not Dead.

Yes although it has been suggested that my blog is dead i beg to differ.

I am back, i just don't have as much time as i want to do things like this, it is made extra hard by not having internet at home for a long time.

Nothing very exciting is going on at the moment, i still dislike uni, i am hardly ever at home just sitting around, and i am still really tired.

I have placements coming up again in a few weeks, which i am really not looking forward too but i have no choice, if i want to pass my course i have to go and do them.

If i think of anything to write about i'll get back to you later, until then, just remember that i am not dead and my blog will be revived soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Dave,

Nice to see that you are blogging again. Welcome back!

Anonymous said...

are you sure????