Thursday 5 July 2007

Upside down, topsy-turvy life


Well it has been a long time since my last blog, but my life has turned upside down since I last blogged.

Em and I broke up, the crying still hasn’t stopped but we both agreed that it was the right move for now. It’s really hard to be ‘just friends’ with someone you have loved for so long. But we are going ok, I miss her terribly but we will get through it. I would prefer her to be my girlfriend again but for now we are ‘in the friend zone’ and that’s better than nothing.

I got my results back from Uni, scrapped through (and I mean scrapped through), 50% for one of my subjects, I honestly think I would have quit if I had to do that subject again. But I got through.

I’ve moved out of home (and back in, and then out and now I’m back in with mum again, but I will see how things go at the weekend, I may try out again). I am living just down the road from where I used to be. It’s a nice house and I have control of everything, I like being a big boy and playing house by myself.

Life is going along well, it is a little bit different than before but still going along.

I have been trying to way up my options for my career and life (always a wise thing to do if you weren’t already depressed) I have been encouraged by a few thing lately, but we’ll just see where things are headed.

So I’m not sure where I am going but God is there where ever I go so it can’t be that bad.

Whatever I walk through, he is there.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep trusting in God Dave, things will work out, it may just take some time. He loves you and will walk this journey with you.

james said...

sorry your going through a rough time! im glad ur still trusting in Jesus!

the first thing that popped into my head while i was reading ur blog was "have u prayed about officership?"

dunno if its from God, but pray about it...

Anonymous said...

will you ever blog again...

Anonymous said...

Hi Dave, this is a first for me! woo hoo! As I read your blog this verse came to me from 2 Chronicles 20 - 'We do not know what to do but our eyes are on you.' Keep your eyes on Jesus, He's constant and always has a plan.

Love Judy