Saturday 2 June 2007

Cirque Du Soleil






What a show!

I went to Cirque Du Soleil last night with my family and Em. It was a party for my sisters 18th birthday. It was a really good night.

It was not all laughs and amazement though, we had some difficulties.
We didn’t know that the Collingwood vs. Fremantle game was on last night at the ‘G’ and so there was no parking anywhere and ended up parking in some place that made me leave my keys in the car (not comfortable with that at all when you have instruments in the boot of your car, it was ok they were there when I got back)

We were running late because we parked so far away, and we ‘walked’ more like ran a half marathon to the arena. Em takes a lot smaller steps than me and so she has to take about 3 for every one I take so she was virtually running to keep up.(Made it just)

We needed a toilet stop when we got there (all went well I’m pleased to report)

It was freezing; I think my nose it still unfreezing.

But it was great, people flipping and contorting their bodies, it was amazing.




My favourite was these two guys who one lies down on a chair and flips the other guy around with his legs. It was just ridiculous. It was amazing because at the end he did like 20 in a row and was just flipping like a wheel going around, it was a huge effort, I found a purpose for the leg press at the Gym!! (Just wait one day I will be able to do that.)

“People are amazing creatures”
Optus Telecommunication’s logo.

1 comment:

Em said...

let me know when you get your legs nice and strong and we can test it out!